my mind always said something that very different from what my heart said...
and then, a question came into my mind...
"what is the difference between feel and
think??"
I'm trying hard to answer this question...
so, I started to feel with my mind and think with my heart...
(can I??)
but then, it doesn't solve anything...
my life is getting more and more complicated day by day...
and it really confuse me..
my unsynchronize mind and heart just make my life more difficult to understand...
and I really don't understand why do I have to understand about my life??
why can't I understand about my life??
why can't I understand about my unsynchronize mind and heart??
why do my mind and heart unsynchronize??
or it would never be synchronize??
someone said...
be grateful for everything that you already have..
even when your mind and your heart unsynchronize....
but, does it solve all of my problems???
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comment(s):
Post a Comment